24 January 2011

The Mondays

Um, yeah. I have been trying to update consistently lately, to no avail. See, I actually think to go to blogger on a relatively consistent basis with the intent of writing a new post, and then I just sit there with the "New Post" box open and no ideas come out. My mind is a creative void. I blame school. I should just cut that out, and then everything would be A OK. Really. It would. Anyways, I had a fabulous new year at my friend's house


I've had a nice few weeks back to school, with so many snow days, I'm still not quite adjusted. In school district, it's always one lady who calls everyone's house to tell them that school is going to be cancelled, and she has a lot of fans here. I've seen t-shirts, facebook groups, and recently discovered a song that some teenage boys wrote for her. I'm not kidding.


One of my best friends, who shall be named Bob, gave me the link to this really awesome intensive language study abroad program. I now really want to go to India for a semester to study Hindi sometime in 2012/2013. GAH!!!! That would be so awesome!!!


Currently, I'm thinking about majoring in Conservation Biology. This is completely unrelated to anything; I just thought I'd throw that out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment